Got all the bracelets from Tomorrowland, Defqon and Mysteryland still on your wrist? Do you speak German fluently and looking for a new opportunity? In that case I might have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an English and German-speaking Customer Service employee in Groningen.
What are you going to do
Our client is a major international player in the event brache. It is a growing company that provides the whole experience with regard to the tickets for events. They bring fans and events closer together and want to contribute to the ultimate experience of this group of customers and visitors. Due to the (pre)-sale of one of the biggest events of the year, we're looking for you. So yes, this is a temporary job, but there are lots of more events coming where we possibly need you to help!
As a German-speaking Customer Service agent in Groningen, you are responsible for answering various questions received by mail, phone, social media and other channels. In addition, you are expected to complete phone orders, resolve payment issues and take other ticketing related tasks. Call and e-mail will be divided 50/50.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented employee who can work well in a team. You like multitasking and a changing workload. In addition, you find it important to work accurately to achieve deadlines. As a Customer Service employee you are part of an international, vibrant team of agents, coordinators and manager.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do you speak German and English fluently? Then we would like to invite you for a job interview!
What we offer:
- An open and informal work environment;
- A temporary job with opportunities for the future;
- A Game Room with Pool Table;
- A beautiful location 2 minutes outside the city centre;
- An international team of friendly colleagues and team leaders;
- Internal events and a cozy Friday afternoon drink!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have experience with some sort of customer service and / or online payment.
- Stress-proof and flexible.
- Available Monday to Saturday between 09:00 and 17:00.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Uren per week:
Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan