Ace & Tate is expanding fast in the German market, for that reason their team is expanding! Ace & Tate stands for a customer-first mindset, therefore the customer is at the center of the company. The customer experience department is an important part of the company! Are you the ambitious, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate that we are looking for? Read more information below!
What are you going to do
As your core tasks, you will communicate directly with German shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media, phone and in person. You will also be involved in creating out of the box responses or think of little extras to surprise our customers. This position is parttime and fulltime available, based at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
What we offer:
- A salary of €12,13 bruto per hour;
- Engaging directly with German customers, you will be the face and voice of Ace & Tate;
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience;
- Flexible workinghours: monday untill thursday between 9:00 and 19:00, friday between 9:00 and 18:00 and 2 times per month on a saturday from 12:00 untill 17:00 (based on a 40 hour workweek);
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions;
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with the distribution team;
- Continuously looking for improvements of the German customer service;
- An addition to your (sun)glasses collection!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You are a talented communicator, a native German speaker with a mastery of verbal and written German and strong English skills (Dutch is a plus);
- You are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction;
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help;
- Love the Ace & Tate brand and product!
- You are at least 20 hours per week available and willing to work some weekends as well.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk