You will secure that new ASML electronics designs and products are implemented in our Manufacturing & Customer Support processes and organizations, and secure that industrialization requirements land in the design. You will do this by contributing to the design on all manufacturability and serviceability aspects, and by translating the design into work preparation for internal customers. Both in order to maximize safety of operations, maximize system availability, and minimize production cycle time.
- Steer concept & system design choices by Industrialization architects via early design involvement. Steer module design choices by ME in concept and detailed design phase, while implementing lessons learned from earlier designs
- Steer realization of Build Cycle Time & System Availability specification
- Create correct & complete procedures and embed them in manufacturing and service processes, while securing safety of operations and low cycle time
- Secure embedding of work preparation in Pilot phase, by training internal customers, deliver support & troubleshoot issues in implementation phase
- Gather lessons learned from ASML Manufacturing & Customer Support organization in product Volume phase, and translate these into requirements for future products
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering , Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or other related Experience
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products in the technical Area in an assembly manufacturing organization.
Context of the position
- Pro-active mindset and demonstrate taking initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Customer focus, manufacturing mindset, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year
The holder of this position reports to the D&E Manufacturing & Equipment Engineering Group Leader.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies