Work as fulltime Dutch customer service employee in Lisboa, Portugal! In this position, you will be the main point of contact for Dutch-speaking customers of companies such as bol.com, Foot Locker, Mercedes, and more. You will answer customer questions via phone, chat and email. With your great communication skills, the customers will feel understood and heard!
Who are you?
Are you sociable, comfortable on the phone, and enjoy helping people to the best of your ability? Then this is the job for you.
What makes this job extra fun is that you'll be working from beautiful Lisboa, in Portugal. The average annual temperature there is 21 °C, and the city is located on the coast. So you can go surfing in the morning before work or finish the day with a drink on your balcony in the sun. Can you picture it?
Workdays and -times
You will be working for 40 hours per week with flexible working hours. It is important that you are available for at least 6 months.
What to prepare:
Moving to a different country can be scary, but luckily when you apply, everything will be taken care of. The company provides you with accomodation, a plane ticket, and offers help with all practical matters such as registering in Portugal and more.
Does this sound like an adventure for you? Then what are you waiting for, apply now!What we offer:
- A fulltime job as Dutch customer service employee in Portugal;
- The option to live with colleagues in a nice (completely furnished) apartment;
- Assistance with all kinds of practical matters surrounding your relocation, such as registering in Portugal and opening a bank account;
- The opportunity to build an international network and to grow within the company as a manager, quality analyst or trainer;
- A free Portuguese language course from the client (although you don't have to speak Portuguese while working);
- Discount at the gym;
- At least finished high school
- You are fluent in Dutch and your English is at a good level
- You are available to work and live in Portugal for at least six months
- You feel at home in a changing and busy environment and have good communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' or send an email with your cv to email@example.com and we'll contact you as soon as possible!Extra information
Any questions? Then check out our comprehensive site on working in Portugal! #workabroad #Lissabon tussenjaar buitenlandStatus Open Education Level Middelbare school Location Buitenland: Europa Working hours per week 40 Type of Contract Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan Responsible for Answering questions of customers Published at 20-02-2024