The platform that you will be working for captures and shares the creativity, knowledge and important moments of daily life. This platform is the home of creative videos, which cater for authentic, inspiring and fun experiences with offices all over the world: for example in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
- Content moderation of content in your mother language of the app;
- Remove and block content, and filter, order and analyse information;
- Content management to avoid certain aspects of cyber crime;
- Remove content which does not meet ethical and/or legal requirements.
- International global player in the market
- Young and international team
- Salary of 1.360,00€ (Way above the average salary in Portugal)
- Complete relocation package included
- Offered accommodation (all expenses included)
- Airport pick up
- Flight reimbursement
- Plenty of company events!
- A sunny life in Portugal
- No minimum education required
- You are a Dutch native speaker and have a good level in English
- You have a great ability and flexibility to communicate
- Availability of 6 months
#workabroad #PortugalStatus Open Education Level Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit Location Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt) Working hours per week 40 Type of Contract Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan Salary indication €1.360 Per maand Responsible for Content moderation Published at 10-11-2023 Apply
Are you the right candidate? Apply now!
€1360 per maand