Would you like to work as an Assembly Technician at the market leader in medical devices? That is possible at Philips Healthcare in Best! We have several positions open in the following departments and factories; IGT, MRI, DXR, and production.
Keep reading and find out more!
- Salary starting from € 2.400,- bruto per month
- Full time in day shift (07:00-15:30)
- Travel allowance from 9 km
- Detachering with Philips contract possibilities
- Pension benefits
- Growth opportunities within Philips
Want to work as an Assembly Technician at Philips Healthcare? We are looking for the following;
- You have assembly or technical work experience
- You have good command of the English and/or Dutch language
- You can work well with work instructions and technical drawings
You might be wondering, what will I be doing as an Assembly Technician at Philips Healthcare? Read more below;
- Independantly assembling high-tech equipment from work instructions and drawings
- The installation and wiring of various components and parts
- Ensuring that products are completed and delivered in good working order
As an Assembly Technician you will be working for a market leader in the field of medical equipment! Philips Healthcare! Philips Healthcare develops, manufactures and markets equipment, systems and services for medical applications. The main customers are hospitals and medical specialists. Together with you, we look at which department fits you best. For example:
- DXR (Diagnostic X-Ray)
- IGT (Image Guided Therapy)
Are you interested in becoming our next Assembly Technician? Please apply with your recent CV and a motivation using the contact information below!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.