The Keukenhof will open again on March 23! Come and work for 8 weeks in this beautiful park in Lisse. Are you the enthusiastic, service-oriented cashier for one of the restaurants in the park we are looking for? Then read on quickly.
Scroll further down to watch the intro video!
- from € 12,72 per hour (21+)
- flexible hours, 7 days a week
- march 23 until may 14
- free parking and shuttle buses
- travel allowance € 0,19 per km
- free lunch and a great closing party!
As a cashier at Keukenhof you welcome the guests with a smile. You already have some experience behind the cash register. In addition, you are customer-friendly and you have a good command of the English and/or Dutch language. This way, you can speak to visitors from over a 100 countries in a friendly manner. You get energy from working in a team.
- you have some experience as a cashier
- you are spontaneous, cheerful and have an open attitude. Visitors should feel comfortable with you and have a good time
- you are fit and looking forward to work hard for 8 weeks
- you know how to answer difficult questions and you can deal with critical guests
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language. More than a million people from over a 100 countries will visit the park!
It's a lovely spring day. You walk into the Keukenhof park and see all the flowers bloom. The visitors pour in and you hear all kinds of nationalities around you. It's time for another beautiful day in the largest spring park in the Netherlands!
You take a seat behind 'your' cash register and ensure that the guests in the restaurant pay for their order quickly and efficiently. You are customer friendly and speak to the guests with a smile.
- you operate the cash register
- you make sure your workplace looks neat
- you answer the questions visitors might have with a smile
Keukenhof is a flower exhibition and spring park in Lisse. The park opened for the first time in 1950 and in recent years Keukenhof has grown into a concept known worldwide. It attracts about 1.5 million visitors annually.
Keukenhof is open 7 days a week, from March 23 to May 14. You can work full-time, part-time, or just weekends.
- free parking for staff
- free shuttle buses from various locations!
- there is a travel allowance of €0.19 per km
- working hours are from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 19:30
- at the end of the season we'll have a big closing party!
Will you join the team this season and are you the new cashier at Keukenhof? Respond directly via the apply button.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.