Would you like to work in the evenings and nights? Start as a part-time mail sorter at PostNL in Zwolle!What are you going to do:
What does a working day look like?
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working mail sorters. You and your colleagues ensure that the sorting process of all the incoming mail runs smoothly. You're responsible for preparing and sorting out the mail, so it can be delivered to the right address at the right time. This happens by either hand or by a machine.
What are the working days and hours?
We are looking for people who would like to work in the evenings and also the nights, it's completely up to you. We do ask for a minimum availability of at least 2 days a week. The working times depend on the process you will be taught.
The evening shift will start somewhere between 06:30 PM (18:30) and 08:45 PM (20:45) and it will end between 10:45 PM (22.45) and 12:30 AM (00:30). The night shift will start somewhere between 00:30 AM and 01:45 AM, and it will end between 03.45 AM and 06.15 AM.
If you're Ukrainian and looking for a job, feel free to apply! #Ukrainianjob
What will you be earning?
Between €11.18 and €15.65What we offer:
- A salary of at least €11.18 an hour if you are at least 21 years old;
- A job as a parttime mail sorter at PostNL in Zwolle;
- A surchange of 20% before 22.00, that means €13.42 an hour;
- A surchange of 40% after 22.00, that means €15.65 an hour.
- No minimum education required
- You're able to request a VOG (certificate of conduct);
- You're available at least 2 days a week.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!