Discovering the best restaurants in Haarlem and earning some extra money? Get to work as a bicycle courier for JustEatTakeaway in this city!What are you going to do:
What will you be doing?
There are many nice restaurants in Haarlem. Restaurants that also deliver their meals to customers. As a bicycle courier for Just Eat Takeaway, you make sure that all the meals are delivered on time. You ride your bicycle through the streets of the city to deliver delicious meals to hungry customers. You get to discover the city and the restaurants while you're earning money.
In addition, you use your own smartphone while working. Through the app of Just Eat Takeaway, you get your orders and see which route you can cycle. Don't forget to take a powerbank with you during your shift. That way you won't miss any orders, you'll be on time everywhere, and you won't miss any bonuses!
What availability do we require?
Meals are mainly delivered in the evening hours, but during lunchtime there are also shifts available. These are the moments you will be working. As a bicycle courier, you can work part-time as well as full-time. You are available at least two days, of which at least one is in the weekend. You work in shifts of 3/4 hours. Would you rather have a longer shift? Then you can do a double shift and have a working day of 8 hours. Of course, you can work multiple days as well.
What do you get in return?
There are two ways of working between which you can choose; Remote or Hub-based. As a remote driver, you will start out of your own home, on your own bike. As a hub-based driver, you will start out of the hub, on an e-bike from TakeAway. Just let us know your preference!
If you choose to use your own bike as a bicycle courier, you will receive a kilometre allowance. This is in addition to your salary and it is €0.10 per kilometre for a normal bicycle and €0.19 per kilometre for the electric bicycle.
Your gross wage is €11 per hour + a nice city allowance of €0,50 per hour (from 21 years of age and older). On top of that, you get to keep your earned tip all for yourself. So in reality, your hourly wage will be higher than €11!
When you work as a remote driver, you will also receive the kilometre allowance on top of the salary and tips. You won't receive the allowance as a hub-based driver.
Are you coming to work, and do you have a friend who would also like to work? Sign them up for a wonderful €200 bonus!
Is this the job for you? Apply directly by clicking the button or e-mail email@example.com and we´ll get in touch soon!What we offer:
- A hourly wage at 21 years and older of €11 + €0,50 city allowance;
- You will receive a mileage allowance + tip in addition to your salary ;
- An active job in the open air;
- A chance to gain experience as a bicycle courier;
- You get to know Haarlem and the best restaurants by bike;
- Possibility to work fulltime;
- Working with the best colleagues in the 'Orange Family' of the young and international Thuisbezorgd;
- Guaranteed to be paid every week!
- No minimum education required
- You have a smartphone with internet connection + a powerbank to find the routes;
- You are available at least two days a week including one day on weekends;
- You are in possession of a working bicycle.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!