• You will be responsible for the project controlling activities for 1-2 projects, herein prepare monthly forecasts for the local scope.
• You will be actively part of the project teams and support project team members with financial insides, support decision making on variations or claims based on your analysis and reports.
• You understand the financial impact on a consolidated project level and are able to explain deviations to management
• You have special focus on financial topics related to VAT, Export control, Goods Accompanying Invoices, Hedging, Internal Control System etc.
• You will be travelling (20-25%) to the office in Denmark and/or the project location(s).
• You have 3-4 years of experience as Financial Analyst, Business controller, Auditor or similar. It will be an advantage if you have worked with Projects in the past.
• You have a degree in Management Accounting, International Business or similar (HBO) or equivalent level of experience
• You work with SAP and use Excel in your daily work
• You possess very good English skills, both orally and in writing
• You are a flexible team player with a proactive hands-on mentality that can work independently.
Our client is world market leader in offshore wind power, and aims to make the difference for wind power projects throughout the world. They supply clean and renewable energy in the form of wind turbines.
Uren per week: 40
For the Offshore Project Management team, we are looking for a Project Controller with SAP experience to join the project controlling team. Our team is specialized in supporting projects during execution with financial know how, project reporting and forecasting. As project controller, you will be in close contact with the Commercial Project Manager and work closely with various commercial interfaces inside the organization in Denmark as well as in other countries.
+31 (0)6 112 441 67
1101CD, Amsterdam Zuidoost