Are you looking for a flexible part-time job that you can easily do alongside your studies? Then this could be the right position for you!
Depending on what is available you could work in Arnhem, Hoofddorp, Zaandam, Nijmegen, Enschede, Hilversum or Leidschendam!
For an internationally renowned fashion company, we are looking for support for goods receiving and processing. In this job, you are responsible for (un-)packing and packaging goods and transporting them. You sort the goods correctly into the different warehouses and label them with the correct description. Furthermore, you do not have to be physically demanding for this position, nor do you have to have any previous knowledge in this field. Everything you need to know will simply be shown to you before you start!
The good thing? In this part-time job, you are free to decide when you want to work and when not. You don't have fixed working hours and can arrange your own hours according to your own availability!
Does this sound like the right job for you and your situation? Then apply directly, and I can tell you everything else about this position during a short call!
Extra allowance on top of the base salary:
- 50% allowance from Monday to Saturday between 00.00 - 7.00 and 22.00 - 24.00
- 100% allowance on Sunday
- 100% allowance on public holidays
- A nice side job at an international fashion company;
- A lot of flexibility with your very own schedule;
- A salary of €13,50 per hours;
- No training or education needed for this.
- 50% allowance from Monday to Saturday from 0.00 - 7.00 and 22.00 - 24.00. 100% allowance on Sundays and public holidays.
- No minimum education required
- You are available to start working early in the morning
- You can work efficiently and systematic
- Be minimum 16 years old
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
€13,50 per uur