Do you enjoy answering customers' questions, and assisting them with booking their train trip of a lifetime? Are you proactive, enthusiastic, and do you have excellent English writing skills? Then we are looking for you!
As a Customer Service Agent at Eurail you will help customers make their European train journey go as smoothly as possible. We offer you a flexible job with a minimum of 24 hours up to 40 hours a week. You only have to come into the office 1 day each week. The other days you can work from home if you want to. Once a week you will work together with your (international) colleagues at the Eurail's office at Utrecht Central.
- In charge of (most of) your own schedule
- Temporary job until end Sep -extension is possible
- Work from home and/or from the office in Utrecht
- 24 hours up to 40 hours a week (mon-sun 7am - 7pm)
- Two-week training at the office at Utrecht
- €13,06 per hour before taxes
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who like to help train travelers plan the trips of their lives! You love helping customers and you always want to go the extra mile to answer questions. You have amazing typing skills and you have the empathy to read between the lines and understand the real question.
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in English;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a good understanding of European geography;
- You have a EU passport or a work permit in the Netherlands, plus a BSN and IBAN and your are currently residing in the Netherlands;
- You are available to start with the training in the third and/or last week of February.
- You have no holiday plans in the months: June, July and August.
As a customer service agent at Eurail you will be responsible for answering customers' questions through email, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter. So, it is in important that you have excellent writing skills and you are able to switch and work with different (social media) chat applications. With your great typing skills you are able to answer the traveler's questions quickly and efficiently.
In your first two weeks you will attend training sessions where you will learn everything you need to know about the possibilities train travelers have. You have to be available for at least 24 hours each week during these training weeks. The training will start the third and/or last week of February.
Beside this you will perform different administrative tasks such as exchanges and refunds, business correspondence, and archiving.
Eurail.com offers pre and after sales customer service, but also train reservations to customers travelling across Europe. You will join our team of 50 agents and help us deliver the best customer service. Your team is very international as well! Together you will speak over 10 different languages and come from 13 different countries, Where will you work? It's up to you: you can work from home completely, but you're also welcome to work at their head office in Utrecht.
At Eurail they work in shifts. You will receive your schedule on a weekly basis. They make the planning based on your provided availability. Since our office is open 7 days a week, we are looking for customer service agents who are willing to work during the weekend from time to time.
We ask your availability for:
- at least 24 hours per week;
- at least 16 hours during weekend days per month;
- at least 3 hours per shift;
- work from the office at least 1 day per week;
- We offer you a temporary job until the end of September. Extention is possible;
- We also cover all travel expenses.
Are you the customer service agent we are looking for? Apply and join the team!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.