What does a workday look like?
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working parttime mailsorters at PostNL in Zwolle. You and your colleagues ensure that the sorting process of all the incoming mail runs smoothly. You're responsible for preparing and sorting out the mail, so it can be delivered to the right address at the right time. This happens by either hand or by a machine.
What are the working days and hours?
We are looking for people who would like to work in the evenings and also the nights, it's completely up to you. We do ask for a minimum availability of at least 2 days a week. The working times depend on the process you will be taught.
The evening shift starts somewhere between 19:30 and 20:45 and ends between 23:00 and 00:30. The night shift starts somewhere between 00.30 and 01.45 and ends between 04.00 and 06.15, depending on the department you work in.
What will you earn?
You will work between 8 and 20 hours per week and earn €12.45 per hour. But on top of that you get a 20% allowance after 6 pm, which means € 14.94 per hour, and even 40% after 10 pm, which means € 17.43 per hour. You will also receive travel reimbursement from 6 kilometers and up.What we offer:
- A salary of at least €12.45 an hour if you are at least 21 years old;
- A job as a parttime mailsorter at PostNL in Zwolle;
- A surchange of 20% before 22.00, that means €14,94 an hour;
- A surchange of 40% after 22.00, that means €17,43 an hour.
- travel allowance from 6 kilometers and up.
- No minimum education required
- You're able to request a VOG (certificate of conduct);
- You're available at least 2 days a week.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the "apply now" button and we will contact you as soon as possible!
€12,45 - €17,43 per uur