Always wanted to work between planes? At KLM Engineering & Maintenance we give you the chance to be a part of the repair process. Get started as an aircraft maintenance technician. In this position as a maintenance mechanic you will work in particular on maintaining, repairing and overhauling the brakes.what we offer
- A nice starting salary of € 2,080 - € 2,800
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- Full-time function in day shift (07.00 - 15.30)
- A job at one of the largest employers in NL
- Travel allowance and free bus transport
- Follow free training and education via Randstad
In addition to your qualifications, you have a passion for technology and aviation. As a maintenance mechanic you have a great sense of responsibility and you work meticulously. You can find yourself in the following requirements:
- Physically okay
- Experience with mechanical or electrical maintenance
- Good command of the English (technical) language
At KLM Engineering & Maintenance, various types of Boeings are repaired and maintained. You and your team deliver a Boeing 787 in perfect condition for the customer. You ensure that the plane departs properly, safely and on time.
No planes on the ground for a moment? Than t's time for coffee!
- Preparing for maintenance work
- Perform inspection, maintenance and modification work
- Maintain/inspect the wheels
Airframe is part of KLM Engineering & Maintenance (KLM E&M), KLM's maintenance division. Together with Air France Industries, KLM E&M is a leading global player in aircraft maintenance. No day is the same within the preventive maintenance team. You will end up in an experienced and enthusiastic team of maintenance mechanics.job application
Is KLM the company where you want to take your next step as a maintenance mechanic? Don't wait any longer and apply!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.