Looking for a mechanic job in the city center of Amsterdam? Always wanted to work with your hands? Now's your chance!
Thanks to you, every bicycle can drive around Amsterdam without any failure. As a bicycle mechanic, you are engaged in repairing and maintaining bicycles.
- Working in the center of Amsterdam
- A four-day working week
- You will work in a driven team
- Extra allowances for Sundays & holidays
You love working with bicycles. Even in your spare time you like to tinker with a bicycle, or anything else you can repair and maintain.
Furthermore you are:
- Customer-friendly: you like to deal with people and you like to make the customers happy.
- Stress resistant.
- Bike enthusiast: from cargo bike to children's bike and from student bike to racing bike - everything is covered.
As a bicycle mechanic you make customers happy with a wide variety of bicycle repairs. You work in a nice team in a dynamic company with an informal atmosphere. Other activities are:
- You make customers happy with a wide variety of bicycle repairs.
- You will ensure that the rental bikes are ready to ride and you will help with the bike rental.
- You learn to perform more complicated bike repairs if you have not yet mastered them and there is plenty of room for your personal input.
Working with MacBike means working in an informal and fun team. As a bicycle mechanic you will work in the center of Amsterdam. MacBike offers you, amongst other things:
- 192 holiday hours and 19 compensation hours per year (for full-time contracts).
- A 4-day work week.
- Allowances for working on Sundays and public holidays.
- Good education and training opportunities.
You do not necessarily need work experience in the technical field for this position. Please respond quickly through the application button.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.