As a waiter at Taiko Amsterdam, you will work in a team of young professionals who strive to provide high-level service on a daily basis. You have a passion for service, an eye for detail, and the right amount of enthusiasm! In this role, you will take orders, inform guests about the menu, and provide advice on a suitable wine pairing. In addition, you will be involved in the customer's satisfaction.
Where will you be working?
When you start as a waiter at Taiko Cuisine, you will be working in a luxury restaurant inspired by Asian cuisine. Taiko Cuisine is part of the Conservatorium Hotel, a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. What makes this hotel so beautiful is its style. It is so elegantly designed that it appeals to international visitors from Amsterdam to guests from the surrounding area. The building itself is an architectural masterpiece that is also a listed monument.
- A gross salary between €12.46 and €13.22 per hour;
- A challenging job as a waiter at an award-winning fine-dining restaurant in Amsterdam;
- You receive a travel allowance based on your commuting distance;
- You work in one of the most luxurious hotels in Europe;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card is equivalent to a 50% discount for dining at the top hotel restaurants in Amsterdam (after completing the trial period).
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You have experience in a similar position;
- Proficiently in both Dutch and English is preferred;
- You are available to work evening hours and for a minimum of 24-40 hours per week.
#indebuurtStatus Open Education Level Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit Location Amsterdam Working hours per week 24 - 40 Type of Contract Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk Salary indication Tussen €12,46 en €13,22 per uur Responsible for Welcoming and serving guests. Published at 30-08-2023 Apply
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
€12,46 - €13,22 per uur