Manpower zoekt een Vetting Inspector voor Cepsa in Rotterdam.
Integrated in the Vetting Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting vessels and barges in their reference area, to ensure that they comply with the Cepsa safety criteria, applicable legislation and industry standards.
- Carry out the technical and safety inspection of vessels and barges, checking compliance with national and international standards for construction, equipment, operation and maintenance, with the highest standards of safety and pollution prevention.
- Make reports of the inspections performed.
- Maintain permanently updated a historical record of vessels.
- Carry out the technical advice that is needed on the compatibility of products, loading and unloading operations, tank cleaning, technical characteristics of vessels, barges, etc.
- Collaborate in the definition of the technical acceptance standards for vessels and barges and in their updating.
- Advise other areas of Cepsa for decision-making on technical and security issues that affect maritime transport, insurance, terminals, etc.
- Collaborate with the marine terminals coordinator in those matters that are delegated to him.
Over de werkgever
We are a global, integrated company operating across the entire oil and gas value chain. Mubadala Investment Company Group and The Carlyle Group are our shareholders and we have over 90 years of experience. This has helped us to be one of the leading energy companies in Spain and to develop our businesses across five continents
Our technical excellence and ability to adapt drives us to bring the best of energy to every reality. Close to 10,000 experts from across the world make it possible relying on our values of safety, sustainability, continuous improvement, leadership, and solidarity. We are also recognized for our operational excellence and integration in all our businesses. This makes us a robust company, and we act in an efficient way in an ever changing environment.
Thanks to our ability to adapt, since 1929 we have changed to new contexts, meeting challenges with efficiency, speed, and now with the support of digitalization to help us take the best decisions.
At Cepsa we are carrying out digital transformation across all of our areas and businesses, with the aspiration of being an agile, data driven company. We use advanced analytics in our decision making to make us more agile and adaptable in our ways of working, while generating added value across all of our businesses.
- Master's license for vessels of 3000 gross tonnage or more; or Chief Engineer license for vessels powered by main propulsion of 3000 kW or more.
- Possess or be in a position to possess, SIRE Cat.1 and Cat. 3 inspector accreditation
- Experience in navigation and operation of ships. Must have at least 60 months sea service aboard tankers, of which no less than 24 months as senior officer on board a tanker.
- Shall hold a Certificate of Advance training for oil, gas and chemical under STCW Convention/Code.
- Knowledge of the casuistry of maritime transport, maritime legislation and procedures to follow.
- • Technical knowledge of navigation, ship equipment and machinery.
- High level of English and valuable Spanish.
- Availability to travel.
- Be capable of conducting a full and complete inspection according to the requirement of the SIRE VIQ.
Preferably, you live in the Rotterdam area, for example in the Hague, Delft or Rijswijk.
Wat wij bieden
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau