As a mail deliverer at PostNL you'll start your day at the PostNL-depot. This is where you'll be collecting the mail while meeting with your colleagues. When you've collected the mail, you'll fill up the panniers and start delivering the mail. It's your responsibility to get the mail on time to its destination. During your work you'll be using your own smartphone which you'll use to scan your mail with an app provided by PostNL. You will be compensated with €8,00 a month.
The working days and times
The days you'd be able to work are from Tuesday until Saturday. The days you'd like to work are completely up to you, as long as your availability is at least 2 days a week. Your workdays will start between 09.00 in the morning and 12.00 in the afternoon. The times you'll start will be communicated with PostNL, also which area you'll be delivering the mail in. A shift will be a maximum of 5 hours.
- 15 years old - €6,19
- 16 years old - €6,67
- 17 years old - €7,20
- 18 years old - €10,71
- 19 years old - €10,71
- 20 years old - €10,71
- 21+ years old - €10,71
- A parttime job as a mail deliverer for PostNL;
- A salary of €10,71 an hour after you've turned 18;
- A flexible job where you'll be able to decide which days you'll work;
- A compensation for your bike of €10,50 (when working atleast 16 hours a week).
- No minimum education required
- You're available atleast 2 days a week;
- A bike on which you can carry panniers;
- You'll be able to request a VOG (certificate of conduct).
Are you the perfect candidate for the job? Apply to this vacancy and we will contact you as soon as possible!
€10,71 per uur