Do you like being on the road and is driving something you do for fun? Do you like to make people happy? Start now as a courier at Jumbo Amsterdam!What are you going to do:
Work parttime or fulltime as a courier in Amsterdam
As a courier at Jumbo you work in Amsterdam and the surrounding area. Your workday starts at the HUB (the gathering place for you and your colleagues). After arriving you catch up with colleagues and after some small talk it's time to start. You go to your truck and check if everything is there. Ready to go? Start the route! You drive from house to house to deliver all the groceries. Have to go up a few sets of stairs? No problem! After a short chat with the customer you get back on the truck and continue the route.
You will earn €12,02 per hour when you are 21 years or older
You will earn €12,02 per hour. You also receive holiday pay and holiday hours. You will also receive a travel allowance of €0,19 per kilometer when you need to travel more than 10 km with a maximum of 35 km one way.
Parttime or fulltime?
If you want to work parttime you need to be available for at least 2 days a week. Availability on Saturday is mandatory.
Rather work fulltime? You will work 30 - 32 hours a week. Availability on Saturdays 2 times a month is mandatory.
The workingdays will be from Mondag untill Saturday. Two shifts:
Between 07:00h - 15:00h
Between 15:00h - 23:00h
- A great job that can be easily combined with for example a study;
- A 25% allowance if you work after 10 p.m.;
- A meal allowance of €5,50 when you work an late shift;
- Travel allowance from 10 km with a max of 35 km one way;
- YC Skills: access to more than 200 courses (e-learnings, webinars and more);
- No minimum education required
- You have a drivers license for at least 3 months;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are able get a VOG.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!