Decathlon, the international sports shop for everyone. Whether you like skating, tennis or basketball, you can find everything at this beautiful organization. The beautiful DC in Tilburg was completed in 2020 and from there they are making sure that every athlete can experience their beautiful moments!
What are you going to do?
There are three departments where you can work, I will list them below:
- Logistics Employee: You as a logistics employee ensure that all incoming and outgoing goods are loaded and unloaded. A super important task! You ensure that all people receive their sports equipment on time and can practice their sport. You are also very sporty in this job because you don't have to sit still for a moment.
- Packer: As a packer at Decathlon you will pack orders, you will do this together with several (human) colleagues and the goods will be delivered by robots. A nice process in which you and your colleagues have the space to chat and together ensure that the products arrive at the customer nicely packaged. This is an easy job, where you don't have to lift super heavy things.
- Manual Orderpicker: As a manual order picker at Decathlon, you ensure that all orders that are made, complete and neat, reach the customer or store. The products can vary from complete bicycles to tennis balls. So it can be a physically demanding day, you should definitely love this!
You can choose between these three departments, but when the need is high, you may be deployed to another department.
What are the working days and times?
There are two different shifts in which you can run. The morning shift (7:30-15:30) and an evening shift. (15:30-23:30) In the high season there are also night shifts, I can tell you more about this during the application procedure. The DC in Tilburg is open 7 days a week. There's work to be done!
What will you earn?
The wage you will receive when you start at Decathlon is € 12.75 gross per hour.
This job will start from week 44 (first week of November) untill week 1 or 2 of January. You have to be able to work this entire period.
- A starting salary of € 12.75 gross per hour;
- Flexible working hours and days, suitable for everyone;
- Being part of a beautiful international organization with sufficient opportunities to grow within Decathlon;
- A weekly or 4-weekly payment, you can choose this yourself.
- No minimum education required
- You are physically fit to lift heavy. (this concerns two of the three departments);
- You are excited to start at Decathlon!
- You have to be 18+.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
€12,75 per uur