Waar doe jij het voor?!
Werk kan je helpen om jouw doelen in het leven te bereiken. Daarom kijken wij verder dan die ene baan of vacature; we kijken naar jou! Naar wat jou drijft, waar je behoefte aan hebt en vooral ook naar hoe wij jou daarbij kunnen helpen.
Dat is Adecco. #meerdanwerk
About The Role:
As part of the tech support team you'd be helping the team to work more efficiently. Our busy workshop doesn't always stay as tidy or well organised as we'd like. We need the help of someone that has a naturally tidy nature.
The position is based at our workshop and warehouse facility near Amersfoort, in the Netherlands, but the working language is English. The working hours are usually fixed at 8:30am to 5:30pm, but on rare occasions some overtime may be requested.
Who We Are Looking For:
We're looking for someone with a high level of self motivation to always arrive on time and not constantly watch the clock toward the end of the day. You will need to be comfortable working with a very international team of many cultures and languages. A good sense of humour is always beneficial. You'll have a good eye for noticing when things are out of place.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Keeping our workshop, warehouses, meeting rooms and break-time areas clean and tidy.
- Monitoring consumable materials in the workshop and ordering new items before stocks are empty.
- Assisting other team members with installing or removing heavy equipment.
- Unlocking and locking the facility each day.
- Ensuring all waste bins are emptied regularly and returned to the workshop.
- Moving vehicles around the facility.
- Travelling to local suppliers to pick-up/drop-off equipment.
- Bringing any problems with the facility to the attention of the management team.
- Other support tasks as assigned by your manager.
1979 per maand
- Fluent english ability.
- Car driving license (B)
- Forklift license
- Good work ethic
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a workshop environment.
- HSE training.
- Dutch language.
What you can expect from Adecco?
- Hour rate €11.42,-
- 25 holiday days on an annual basis (with full-time employment)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Your salary paid every Wednesday or Thursday
- Pension scheme: after 26 weeks worked via Adecco
- Free and unlimited access to the training offer of GoodHabitz (online learning environment)
Respond today by clicking on the application button and leaving your details with us!
First more info? Send an e-mail including your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uren per week: 40