Are you interested in working as a baggage handler at Schiphol Airport? At Dnata, we offer a monthly salary of €2,309 and plenty of development opportunities!
Are you looking for an energetic job where you can be physically active? Then the role of baggage handler at Dnata at Schiphol Airport is perfect for you!
A glimpse into your responsibilities:
As a baggage handler, you will prepare the flight by positioning carts and containers around the carousels. Additionally, you will unload incoming luggage at the arrival docks and load outgoing luggage onto the carousels. You will carefully scan and sort luggage, retrieve (odd-size) baggage from the departure hall, count loaded luggage, and ensure it is correctly labeled and coded.
Why work at Dnata?
Working at Dnata means working in an inspiring and international environment. We also offer attractive secondary employment conditions. You'll benefit from a travel expense scheme and can make free use of the bus network around Schiphol. Additionally, you'll receive a shift allowance of 22% to 40% on top of your hourly wage.
Who are we looking for?
You should be able to lift heavy luggage and have organizational skills to efficiently sort and load baggage. Furthermore, you should be customer-oriented towards passengers. You have knowledge of safety procedures and can act quickly and effectively in emergency situations. As a team player, you communicate effectively with colleagues and other departments and can work accurately and efficiently under time pressure.
Working hours and location
As a baggage handler, you will work flexibly and be available from Monday to Sunday, between 00:00 and 24:00. You will work at the location Schiphol Airport.
Are you enthusiastic? Apply now for this baggage handler position at Dnata!What we offer:
- A monthly salary of €2,309;
- A job for a minimum of 16 to a maximum of 38 hours per week;
- A travel expense scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol;
- A shift allowance of 22%-40% on top of your hourly wage;
- Many development opportunities through the training provided by the Dnata Training Academy.
- At least finished mbo
- At least a vocational diploma (MBO);
- You can be at Schiphol within an hour and are willing to work in shifts;
- You have a valid driver's license;
- You have been living in the Netherlands for at least 8 years (registered) and have no criminal record in order to obtain a Certificate of No Objection (VGB).
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!Extra information Status Open Education Level Middelbare school Location Hoofddorp Working hours per week 16 - 38 Type of Contract Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan Salary indication €2.309 Per maand Responsible for As a baggage handler, you are responsible for the proper handling and processing of luggage at the airport. Published at 07-02-2024
€2309 per maand