Are you looking for a cool job with lots of customer contact? A good salary, 35 hours a week and great colleagues? And are you proficient in English and a Scandinavian language (e.g. Danish, Norwegian or Swedish)? Then this is the job for you! Read on for more informationWhat we offer
- Good salary based on experience
- Direct contract at the company
- 35 hours per week
- Working from Reusel / Hooge Mierde
- Sometimes you can travel for work!
- Responsible position with lots of tasks!
As a customer service assistant / sales assistant, you have great communication skills! You get energy from being in contact with customers and finding the best fitting solution. When you already have experience in marketing, sales, customer service or related positions, that is a big plus.
What else is relevant?
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You speak English and one Scandinavian language. For example, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish.
- You are proficient with MS Office
As a customer service employee / sales assistant, you will have a varied range of tasks. You will provide support for the Scandinavian and UK customers via phone or e-mail. You make sure questions are answers and problems will be solved. You will also do acquisition to attract new customers and you schedule meetings with potential customers. You will handle marketing related matters as well. When needed, incidentally, you will travel abroad as a translator together with the sales manager.
- Supporting the Scandinavian and UK customers via phone or e-mail
- Sales; Acquisition and meetings with new potential clients
- Translating, sometimes with the sales manager abroad
You will be working at a company that creates ice cream.. Cool right?! The ice cream can be tasted of course. Next to that, there is fruit at the office daily. There is a nice, friendly and inspiring atmosphere within the company. A good work-life balance is important at this company, so a full-time working week consists of 35 hours! Furthermore, you are immediately contracted by the company, where you can continue to develop yourself. The office is located in Hooge Mierde. #MKBJob application
Do you want to start as a customer service employee? Do not hesitate and apply immediately! If you have any questions, please let me know.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.