hi, great that you are interested in this job as a production worker at Mentor in Leiden! Do you want to contribute to society? Do you enjoy doing physical work? Is it no problem for you to work at night? Then read on!what we offer
- Gross salary of € 18,80 per hour
- Working at an international company
- Chance of a contract after 6 months
- Travel allowance for car or public transport
- Work in a 5 shift schedule
- A friendly team with a nice working atmosphere
At Mentor Medical Systems in Leiden you will help with the production of silicone breast prosthetics. You work in a team, but are able to manage your own work station. As a production worker your work needs to be accurate. You also take responsibility for the quality of products.
- You can work three shifts from 7am to 3:30pm, 3pm to 11:30pm and from 11pm to 7:30am;
- Because the tools you work with are heavy, you have to be able to do more physically heavier work;
- Being able to work accurate and follow precise instructions is a must.
As a production worker, you will help in the production of silicone breast prosthetics. You will do this in the Dipping department. This department is at the beginning of the production process. Here the molds are being dipped in the silicone to form the outer shells of the prosthetics. These molds are heavy, so it is important that you are physically strong enough. You work in this department in 5 shifts. The shifts are two days from 7am to 3:30pm, two days from 3pm to 11:30pm and two days from 11pm to 7:30am. Then you will have four days off.
- Working in a clean room;
- Be part of the first process of breast prosthetics;
- Working in day, evening and night shifts.
Mentor is part of the company Johnson & Johnson. It is the largest international company in healthcare products, medicines and medical devices. As a production worker you work at the location in Leiden. Breast implants are made here that are shipped all over the world. Your colleagues are very diverse, so everyone quickly feels welcome. You will receive good guidance from the start so that you can quickly become independent. Your career in the medical sector starts here!
- Opportunities to grow inside Johnson & Johnson;
- After 6 months it will be assessed whether they can offer you a contract with Mentor;
- Working for a large international company.
Ready for a career in the medical sector as a production worker? Then apply quickly! Make sure you send a recent CV. We will call you within 24 hours after your application. After the interview, we ask for your motivation. Is the motivation good and the telephone conversation positive? Then we can invite you to an interview with Mentor!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.