Are you looking for a technical job? Is tinkering really your thing? Come and work as an assembly worker at Ebusco in Deurne!what we offer
- Salary between € 2533 - € 2700 + 14% shift bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Job for a longer period of time
- Company parties and sports activities
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- Discount on your health insurance
As an assembly worker, you enjoy working with your hands. You can read technical drawings and are the one with technology. Also you recognize yourself in the following:
- preferably has a degree or work experience in automotive or engineering
- has basic knowledge of mechanics and electrical engineering
- is results-oriented and critical of his own work
As an assembly worker, you will be assembling the 100% electric buses. At each station, you and your colleagues work on one part of the bus. At one station, the engine is installed. While at the other station, the climate system will be installed. Also, you assemble and connect HV cables and other electronic components. As an assembly worker, you do not turn your hand to electrical and mechanical work such as:
- Installation of piping, cable systems and air-conditioning systems, among others;
- building the interior into the bus;
- building the bus's drive system;
Working at Ebusco is working at the front-runner in making 100% electric buses. In 2021, Ebusco went public to realise its growth ambitions.
As an assembly worker at Ebusco, you will have many career opportunities. For example, you can also follow training or courses free of charge. Ebusco's renovated premises create a homely atmosphere. You will work in an informal team where there is a lot of laughter.
- salary between € 2533 and € 2700 gross + 14% shift bonus
- many growth opportunities both in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a nice company where everyone is appreciated
- 25 vacation days, travel allowance, pension accrual and discount on health insurance
Can you totally relate to the vacancy of assembly worker? Then apply quickly!
Do you not quite meet the job requirements yet, but are interested in this job as an assembly worker? Then contact our training advisers. For more information about working and learning through our (vocational) training opportunities from Randstad: firstname.lastname@example.org