As a senior assembly technician, you already have some years of experience in engineering. As a senior assembly engineer, you have a varied job with lots of challenges! You carry out complex assembly work. You are also the right hand of the team leader. You are involved in the implementation of the work.what we offer
- Salary between € 2700 and € 3200
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- 14% shift bonus
- Easily accessible, parking in front of the door
- Internal growth opportunities and training
- Company parties and sports activities
As a senior assembly technician, you have a passion for engineering! You are a natural leader and like to think along with improvements. Also, you want to keep developing yourself and recognize yourself in the following points:
- you are familiar with electronics, mechanics and hydraulics
- you have knowledge of measuring and test equipment
- you can read technical drawings
- you preferably have a degree in the automotive or engineering sector
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
As a senior assembly technician, you will diagnose, repair and maintain buses. This may include both electrical and mechanical repairs. Customer focus and quality are your top priorities.
You are the team leader's right-hand man. You actively contribute to improvements in work processes. You also supervise new employees and are their point of contact for questions.
During holidays or illness, you replace the team leader. Naturally, you can also progress to a managerial position!
- remedying electrical faults
- building climate systems
- building of drive systems
- mentoring new employees
- replacing manager in case of illness/holiday
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and front-runner. This is what they are for the development and production of 100% electric buses. A company in full development and growth. They would love to do this with you as a senior assembly engineer!
They want to grow together with you. So, a lot of time and energy is put into your development. Ebusco considers it important to take care of its employees. The company canteen offers fresh fruit, a cup of coffee or cup a soup every day. Something for everyone!
- salary between € 2700 and € 3200 gross + 14% shift bonus
- 25 holidays, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on your health insurance
- an immediate one-year contract
- many opportunities for advancement in function and salary
Interested in this vacancy? Then respond at once!
Do you not quite meet the job requirements yet, but are interested in this job? Then contact our training advisors. For more information about working and learning through our (professional) training opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org