Does the warehouse no longer hold any secrets for you? And are you looking for a full-time day shift job in which you can also drive a forklift truck? Then we have found it for you at Kverneland in Nieuw Vennep.
PS: this company is located opposite the train station in Nieuw Vennep. And is therefore easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport.
- salary: € 2636 to € 2668 gross per month
- an immediate contract as logistics employee
- dayshifts: 07:30 - 16:00
- 38 holidays, travel allowance & pension
- pleasant working environment in Nieuw Vennep
- internal training and development opportunities
You have already gained some experience in a warehouse and driven a forklift truck? If you have not yet obtained the certificate? No problem, Randstad can help you with this.
- You have experience on the forklift truck
- You are willing to work for a longer period as a logistics employee
- You work accurately and precisely
- You can speak and read Dutch or English
- You are a team player
This is not just any job. As a logistics employee at Kverneland, you will have plenty of variety in your work. One moment you are on the forklift truck, the next you are processing incoming or outgoing goods. You keep stock records in the system. And you make sure the fitters get their materials on time.
A challenging and varied job, so it really is for you.
- You will drive the forklift truck;
- You will process incoming and outgoing goods;
- You perform order picking activities
- You ensure a safe workplace;
- You keep the warehouse in order.
Kverneland in Nieuw Vennep has been building top-quality agricultural machinery since 1897. But they couldn't do this without you in the assembly mechatronics department.
Kverneland is an employer that likes to look for solutions together and treats everyone equally. Whether you are a logistics employee or the director, everyone is important. You and your team carry the responsibility and think along in the process.
Kverneland is a nice employer because everyone is welcome. Employees are always welcomed with open arms. Once you are in, you are part of the team. A lot of time and energy is put into your development. This happens during your work on the shop floor. This allows you to grow within Kverneland and you always have a job full of challenge.
- an immediate contract
- opportunity to obtain your forklift certificate free of charge via Randstad
- many job and salary development opportunities
- training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and valued
- 38 days' holiday, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on health insurance
Have you become as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are? Then respond immediately.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy or do you have a question? We would be happy to help you.
You can call or app us at the following phone number 06 57 65 62 60