Are you interested in seeing how different excavators are build? At Hitachi in Amsterdam you can enjoy the behind the scenes experience! Get started as a production worker mechatronics and find yourself working in a cool environment.what we offer
- Starting salary is negotiable!
- Work in the dayshift (7:00 - 15:30)
- Clean and organized working environment
- The opportunity for self-development
- Join a fun and diverse team
- Guaranteed full-time work
As a production worker mechatronics you have a pro-active attitude. At work you carry a sense of responsibility and you are not afraid to take initiative. You also meet the following requirements:
- You have experience in an electrical, mechanical or construction environment, or a relevant education
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language
- You are available on weekdays for the day shift (7:00 - 15:30)
As a production worker mechatronics you will be working on the electrical line. Your main responsibility is to check the parts of the excavators and resolve any occuring malfunctions. You can think of the following tasks:
- Checking the quality of the material received as well as the work performed, according to the standard.
- Maintaining the equipment and performing first-line maintenance to the equipment. Resolving simple equipment malfunctions.
- Identifying recurring problems or bottlenecks and areas of improvement.
Medium-sized excavators ranging from 10 to 45 tons are manufactured at Hitachi in Amsterdam. These machines are distributed throughout Europe. As a production worker mechatronics you will contribute to a culture of operational excellence, safety awareness and discipline.job application
Excited to work as a production worker mechatronics at Hitachi? Apply straight away! .Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.