Are you someone who likes to work in logistics and would you like to be surrounded all day with car parts from a very well-known car brand? Join the Nissan team!
As a warehouse employee/order picker at Nissan, you are involved in collecting car parts based on order lists from various dealers. In addition, you check the stock and ensure that it is always up-to-date. This way the dealers are never without the right parts!Wat we bieden
- A gross hourly wage of €12.21;
- Accrual of holiday pay and vacation days;
- Allowances when you work in different shifts (up to 15% per hour worked!);
- A nice workplace with plenty of room for development;
- The choice to be paid weekly or 4-weekly;
- A permanent job for a longer period of time.
Orderpicker | Logistiek | Full time | Amsterdam | Vast werkFunctie-eisen
Are you interested in the logistics industry but have no experience? No problem! As long as you are motivated to work and willing to learn, we will train you to be the best order picker!
- You are available fulltime (Monday to Friday);
- You are physically healthy and fit;
- You can obtain a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- You are looking for a job for a longer period of time;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
Via Start People you will get to work in the Nissan warehouse. This is your chance to be part of this impressive warehouse of 90,000 m2! Within the company there is a collegial working atmosphere where it is important that employees enjoy going to work.
The warehouse is located in Amsterdam Westpoort and is easily accessible by both private and public transport.
Within Nissan, there are different working hours in which flexibility is required
08:00 - 16:30 hours;
10:00 - 18:30 hours;
14:30 - 23:00.
12.2 - 12.21