Do you want to earn a gross hourly wage of € 16.54 as a production employee? Do you see a challenge in a job where you are given responsibilities and can work accurately? Then we are looking for you!
For our client MGG in Tegelen (nearby Venlo) we are looking for motivated workers. As a production employee in the core making department, you will get started with making sand cores. You do this with the help of a so-called core shooting machine. A sand core consists of sand and a binder that binds and hardens the sand. In the production process, the sand cores are used as a mould from which the aluminium casting is made.
What are your duties as a production employee?
- Operating the core shooting machine;
- Removing the nuclei from the core box;
- Finishing and polishing the sand core according to work instructions;
- Keeping the core box and the core shooting machine clean;
- Transporting the cores to the storage is also possible.
We would like to show you more of this process in a personal tour!Wat we bieden
Of course we also have something to offer you, namely the following:
- Salary of €16,54 incl. 20% shift allowance;
- Travel allowance of €0.19 cents per kilometre;
- Fixed-term (bepaalde tijd) contract with the prospect of a permanent contract with the client himself
- A full-time job for 37.5 hours;
- A job for a longer period of time where it is always the goal to get a contract from MGG. This year, 60 (!) flex workers have already received a permanent contract from MGG;
- Nice colleagues.
Are you still excited? Apply via the button below. We will then contact you within 48 hours. If you agree with the wishes of the client, you will go for a job interview and you may be able to start working as a production employee in the short term!
If you have any questions you can always call us on: +31 (0)77 373 99 87 or send an e-mail to email@example.comFunctie-eisen
What do we look for in a production employee?
- You bring a dose of positivity and fun to work;
- You are very precise and accurate;
- You are willing to work in a 3-shift system;
- You are a real team player;
- You don't mind doing physical work;
- You speak Dutch, German or English.
MGG Netherlands B.V. Located in Tegelen (close to Venlo) is technically the best and therefore also masters the art of shaping liquid aluminum into complex castings. These are mechanically processed and assembled into high-quality products. These products find their destination all over the world. You can find these products in, for example: trucks, passenger cars, motorcycles, central heating boilers and various medical devices.
Curious about the company MGG? For more information, watch a video about MGG via the link below:
16.53 - 16.54