Experienced CNC operator with knowledge of measuring tools!
You will be machining aluminium car parts using CNC machines and hand tools.
- 3 shifts shift
- Operating the CNC machine
- Measuring and assessing parts
- carrying out leak tests and cleaning
- Packaging parts
- A full-time position in 3 shifts (37.5 hours).
- Hourly wage of € 13.78. Including 20% shift allowance, this is €16.54.
- Travel allowance
- A fixed-term contract with the possibility of being taken on by MGG.
Send us your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible!Functie-eisen
The ideal employee:
When are you the perfect candidate for the job?
- you are available in 3 shifts
- you have experience with measuring tools such as calipers
- you speak Dutch, English or German
- you live in the area of Nieuw-Bergen (Venray/Goch/Nijmegen)
You will work at MGG Netherlands in Nieuw-Bergen. Here we machine aluminium parts for the automotive and heating industry.
So you may well be holding an oil drum of the latest Mercedes in your hands in the workshop!
MGG also has sites in Tegelen and Blerick in the Netherlands. Here the parts are cast, and in Nieuw-Bergen they are further processed.
2376 - 2850