Do you have good customer service skills and do you have a drivers license? Then get to work as a courier for AH online at Dasko in Apeldoorn!Wat ga je doen?
Where will you work?
In this job, you'll be working at Dasko. Dasko uses vans to deliver groceries from Albert Heijn Online to customers in and around the Apeldoorn region.
What will you be doing?
You start your day at the office, where you ready the bus and prepare your route. As a courier for AH Online, you ensure that everything goes smoothly on your route and that all orders get delivered to the customers on time. For this job, customer service and social skills are very important. The amount of deliveries you get, depends on the online orders that have been placed. Because of this, the job is incredibly varied and every day is different!
What are your workdays and -times?
You work between Monday and Saturday. Your working day consists of 1 ride that takes between 6.5 and 7 hours. Some days you work in the morning, others you work in the afternoon or evening. The times you work are as follows:
-Morning: 06:00/08:30 - 13:00/14:00.
- Afternoon/evening: 14:00/16:30 - 22:00/23:00.
You're expected to be available for at least 2 days during Monday through Friday. If you want to work full-time, that's absolutely possible.
Please note: During December, you will be asked to work on Sundays. On these days you'll earn an extra 200% on top of your regular salary.Wat wij bieden
- A gross hourly salary of €12,18;
- A flexible and personalised schedule;
- A 19% bonus on Monday through Friday after 21:00 and a bonus of 150% on Saturday;
- A bonus of 200% on national holidays;
- A fun and energetic team;
- Lot's of freedom and responsibility!
- Minimaal mbo werk- en denkniveau;
- You are physically fit;
- You've had your drivers license (B) for at least 1 year;
- You're available for at least 2 shifts on Monday through Friday.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!