When you start working as a administration employee you perform administrative and coordinating activities. So all the right information will be correctly in the system according of the inbound and outbound process. But there is more than this, think of:
- Managing the daily administrative logistics processes from a customer-oriented approach;
- Prepare the season by means of a planned approach;
- Ensure efficient progress of the work of the entire team, including daily planning inbound and outbound flow of goods;
- Carrying out administrative activities with regard to incoming goods (and associated packing slips/invoices) and with regard to outgoing goods (with associated shipping documentation) with the aim of timely and correct processing and recording of delivery data;
- Monitor and control order processing;
- Prepare, create invoices and confirm in system;
- Quality assurance of services;
- Logistical source of information and advisor for our national and international clients;
- Make a proactive contribution to our Lean Six Sigma working method;
- You report to the Customer Service Manager.
What do we offer an administration employee:
- A varied position with a high degree of independence;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Discount on different fashion brands;
- Travel allowance;
- Salary in between €2.000 and €2.800 on a fulltime base.
An administration employee has the following characteristics:
- Experience in a similar position, preferably within a logistics service provider, is desirable;
- Good knowledge and command of Outlook, Excel, Word and WMS;
- Good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Commercial insight and proactive way of acting;
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing and German and Dutch are an advantage;
- Experience in working with logistics processes;
- Carrying out quality procedures;
- Ability to quickly and accurately process large amounts of data;
- Flexible and stress resistant and willing to work overtime during (and if necessary outside of) the season.
Our client is the market leader in Supply Chain Management (SCM) services for the fashion and lifestyle brands and based in Venlo.
Founded in 1862, this company has evolved from a transport company into a full supply chain solutions provider with a specific expertise in e-fulfilment solutions. With a strong base in Europe the company has expanded to the US and Asia enabling to service its customers across the globe.
Our client investments and vast experience in IT solutions enable a globally unified platform for our clients. Every day nearly 4000 team members support this company 's customers to deliver on their promises. With over 350 million Euro revenue, this company has the scale and flexibility to create world class solutions that delight its customers.
2000 - 2850