Do you like to work out at the gym, but do you think that it is crowded and expensive? After working at Mauser in Oosterhout (near Breda) as a production worker, you won't the gym membership at all! Work out at work and get paid for it!
We have a vacancy as a production worker (productiemedewerker) in the Factory, now you are wondering what I will earn here? That is a nice hourly wage of €18.40 including shift allowance.
As a production worker (operator / productie medewerker) at Mauser, you are responsible for finishing the plastic barrels they produce. So you check the quality and make sure it is ready to go to the customer. You will work in a 5 shifts system. This means you work in the morning (7:00-15:00), afternoon (15:00-23:00) and night shifts (23:00-7:00).
You will work 34 hours per week, That gives you an extra day of free time!
Furthermore, your daily tasks will include:
- Turning lids and caps;
- Cutting off flaps from the plastic drums;
- Stacking the drums;
- Responsible for quality control;
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions
If you have become enthusiastic and can see yourself working here, we can offer you the following conditions:
- An hourly wage of €18.40 gross per hour, this includes a shift bonus of 28%;
- The opportunity to determine your own schedule, so possibly full-time or part-time;
- A temporary contract of one year, with the prospect of extension and a possible permanent contract (tijdelijk contract met uitzicht op vast).
- Overtime pay of 50%;
- Pension build from your 8th working week;
- Mileage allowance (reiskosten) of up to €4.07 per day;
- A holiday allowance of 8.33%.
Click on the button apply direct below, fill in the application form and attach your CV. We will then call you within 24 hours and talk with you about your application and the possibilities.
If everything is okay we invite you for a meeting at the company Mauser in Oosterhout so you can see the workplace and
If you are the candidate we are looking for and meet the requirements below, we invite you to apply.
- You have technical insight and preferably experience in a production environment;
- You master the Dutch or English language; This does not need to be perfect, but you nee to be able to communicate.
- You are available immediately;
- You are flexibly deployable from Monday to Sunday in morning, afternoon and night shifts;
- You are willing to work varying hours because of the 5-shift schedule;
- It is no problem for you to possibly work on-call shifts;
- You have your own transport to get to the location in Oosterhout.
- You have your onw accomodation. Start People does NOT offer accomodation.
Mauser Benelux BV belongs to the Mauser Group and is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of hollow plastic products. Mauser produces cans, drums and other hollow products according to the extrusion blowing process. The drums are used in the chemical industry for acids, agricultural pesticides and basic raw materials for the rubber-paint and plastic industries, among others.
You will be working within a multicultural team, where English is often spoken during your shift, but certainly also Dutch.
The team is open to new employees and will be happy to include you in their work processes. If you are an employee who would like to grow and Mauser sees that in you, these opportunities are certainly there. For instance, you can progress to forklift driver, operator and possibly even substitute team leader.
18.39 - 18.4