Do you enjoy troubleshooting? Can you work in a team? Looking for a job with career opportunities? Then the position of maintenance technician is something for you! Read about the position below.what we offer
- Salary between € 3500 and € 4000
- You get directly a contract at Mentor
- 40 hours, Monday to Friday with breakdown service
- Develop yourself and grow within the company
- Onboarding process with a buddy
- You can reach the company by public transport
If you like technology, then this is the ideal job for you. As a maintenance technician you bring technical experience. You do not panic if a malfunction occurs and are open to feedback. You are only satisfied when the malfunction has been resolved.
- Speak Dutch or English;
- Basic knowledge of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and / or industrial automation;
- Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations; NEN3140 or ATEX;
- Experience in the field of mechanical systems, for example gearboxes or motors;
- Experience in the field of failure analysis with machine / system failures.
As a Maintenance technician at Mentor, part of Johnson & Johnson, you carry out maintenance on machines and installations related to production. This includes preventive maintenance, but also modifications for improvement. You work from Monday to Friday in different shifts: morning shift (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM), day shift (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM) or evening shift (3:00 PM to 11:30 PM) ). You carry out the work according to a schedule, but you will also join the malfunction services that take place after 23:30. Read about your daily tasks below.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on production equipment;
- Perform fault analyzes;
- Taking care of maintenance reports;
- Working with external contractors on machine malfunctions, general maintenance and improvements;
- Documentation about the work schedule and completed tasks.
Mentor is part of the Johnson & Johnson company. It is the largest international company in healthcare products, medicines and medical devices. As a maintenance technician you work in Leiden. Breast implants are made here that are shipped all over the world. You will end up in a team with all maintenance technicians. You will be assigned a buddy during your onboarding process. Depending on your experience, you can start working independently within 3 to 6 months.
- Directly on contract with Mentor;
- Challenging job with career opportunities;
- Onboarding process with a buddy who teaches you everything;
Do you want to work as a Maintenance Technician at Mentor? You can apply now! We will contact you within two working days after your application.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.