Hi! Do you want a career that will provide you with a decent, consistent income throughout the year? As a warehouse employee at GLS in Utrecht you have the choice of working during the day or at night.
Extra allowances are available throughout the night, with rates ranging from 8.75% percent to 100% on Sunday evenings. If you work on a Sunday night, you will be paid € 26,- per hour! So pay GLS Utrecht a visit and see for yourself!
- Hourly wage € 12,90 gross
- GLS has transport to pick you up in Utrecht
- Guarantee of 120 hours every 4 weeks
- A job where you can start really fast
- Get an extra 100% allowance on Sunday evening
- Salary up to €24,00 gross per hour with surcharges
Previous job experience is not needed as a warehouse employee. At GLS we would be delighted to educate you about the logistics sector. Do you meet up to the following?
- You can lift up to 20 kilograms of cargo;
- Workweeks of 16, 24, 32, or 40 hours are within your grasp;
- Available at most Mondays and Wednesdays;
- You like to be physically active
- You like working in a busy environment
You may be expected to do a range of tasks as a warehouse employee. The day shift begins at 10:00 a.m. on most weekdays and finishes at 7:00 p.m.. The night shift begins at 20:00 and ends at 4:30 or 5:30 a.m. the following day. Over the course of four weeks, we promise that you will put in at least 120 hours with us. As a result, you'll never have to worry about falling behind on your payments! Because you work at night, you may be eligible for compensation. There are the following surcharges that apply:
Monday - Friday between 20.00-0.00 : 8.75%.
Monday - Friday between 00.00 - 05.00 : 11.25%.
Sunday between 20.00-0.00 : 100% extra.
Tasks you will be fullfilling as a warehouse employee:
- Using a portable scanner to complete the job
- Unloading and loading trucks is what you do
- Getting everything ready for delivery
- Sorting packages according to their zip codes
- Working in a team to make the team!
Our organization has a dynamic and engaging work environment. GLS is a European logistics firm with operations all throughout Europe. You can serve the whole Netherlands from our Utrecht logistics facility as a warehouse employee.
- Don't worry about finding a way to get to work:
- GLS provides employee pick-up services in Utrecht. The Jaarbeurs, Croeselaan, Kanaleneiland, and Station Overvecht are among the places they visit.
- Do you live outside Utrecht? Then you will receive a travel allowance of a maximum of 3 euros each per day.
- The warehouse is easily accessible by public transportation as well.
- Good working atmosphere
- Our pension system is available to all GLS employees
Identify yourself as the one who will assist GLS at this hard moment. Then hurry up and fill out your application! Do you have a question for me? Please feel free to contact us using the information given below by phone or email.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.