At KLM Engineering & Maintenance we are looking for talents who want to work as a mechanic on the Wheels department. Don't have a diploma but always wanted to work with airplanes? Apply now for Mechanic wheels and be part of a fun project!what we offer
- Work at a unique company at Schiphol!
- Career opportunities!
- Work from 7:00 to 15:30
- A nice starting salary
- Possibly a contract at KLM E&M!
- Travel allowance!
Of course, as an Mechanic Wheels it is important that you love working with your hands. Airplanes and aviation are within your interests and you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
In addition; as a Mechanic Wheels you have:
- Relevant working experience as an engineer or mechanic wheels
- You like repairing or working with engines (e.g. scooter, motorcycles, cars or trains)
- You are physically in good shape
- You speak the English language fluently
- As part of the screening, you must have lived in the Netherlands for at least 8 years
As a mechanic wheels at KLM E&M you have the responsibility to overhaul parts of aircraft in the right way. This involves various activities. Such as; assembly and disassembly. But also various revision activities. You also perform various inspections before delivering a complete product.
At KLM Engineering & Maintenance you will work in a day shift from 07:00 - 15:30.
- Periodic wheel maintenance
- Replacing old parts
- Carrying out repairs and modifications
- Inspecting all revised parts
- Participate in work meeting
Together with Air France Industries, KLM E&M is a leading player in aircraft maintenance worldwide. The company provides its 200 customers with comprehensive technical support, including line maintenance, engine overhaul, aircraft maintenance and more. In addition to their own fleet, KLM E&M and AFI also maintain the aircraft, engines and components of external customers.
- Work at Schiphol in the hangar
- Be part of a project
- Work for one of the best employers in the Netherlands
Are you the mechanic wheels KLM E&M is looking for? Then don't wait any longer and apply! To ask? Feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call 020-3420942Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.