The microbiology department of Janssen Biologics is looking for Lentivirus Lab Technicians. This is for their multiplicity of infection team (MOI). Are you looking for a new challenge within the pharmaceutical sector for a unique employer? Continue reading here!what we offer
- A starting salary of € 2716
- A full time job for 40 hours a week
- Work at the Science Park in Leiden
- Work for a unique employer
- Work together in a great team
- Space to develop yourself
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- You have a completed MBO or Bachelor education (preferably in (bio) chemistry)
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- Working in the weekend once every 10 weeks is no problem for you
The Multiplicity of infection team is part of the Quality control section of Janssen Biologics. It focuses itself on Quality control of Lentivirus Drug Substance needed for the CAR-T process.
- The following techniques are preformed within the MOI team: Flow cytometry , qPCR and Cell Culture.
- The position consist out of routine work without any research
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. The One Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The lab is also responsible for testing and release of raw materials and testing of in process samples which are taken during the production process (fermentation and purification departments). All tests need to be performed conform Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
Other relevant information regarding this vacancy:
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- A shift allowance of 4.7% on top of your salary while working in irregular working hours
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.