When you hear the name DAF Trucks, you may not immediately think of large machinery. Nevertheless, the engine factory consists for a large part of machining. As a CNC operator, machining operations are carried out on for example: engine blocks, camshafts and cylinder heads. Are you a real professional or do you want to learn more in the field of: turning, milling and drilling? Then read on and you may soon be working as a CNC Operator in the DAF Trucks engine factory in Eindhoven.what we offer
- Salary €17,84 bruto per hour
- 34% shift allowance in the night & evening shift.
- A full-time job on a temporary basis with Randstad
- DAF Trucks has its own bus transport available.
- A thorough, induction course provided by DAF.
We are looking for an Operator who feels completely at home in one of the engine plant's machine parks.
- You have experience with the operation and adjustment of CNC-controlled machines;
- Preferably you have experience with machining operations, especially milling/turning;
- You have followed or completed a technical education;
- You have relevant work experience as an operator;
- You speak English or dutch.
In the machining department of the engine plant, different parts of the engine are machined. Each department has a set of machines on which one part is made: for example the cylinder head, the camshaft or the engine block. As a CNC operator, you are responsible for carrying out machining operations using CNC machines. Common machining processes are: milling, turning, drilling, tapping and grinding.
Together with your colleagues you work in a machine park. You can think of: starting up and operating machines, loading programs, changing tools or solving malfunctions. You ensure that the production process runs optimally and that the production targets are met. You are also co-responsible for quality control: measuring and checking parts.
The work is carried out in 3 shifts: day (7.00h-15.30h) evening (15.30h-00.00h) night (0.00h-07.00h).
The DAF production site is extremely large and is located just outside the center of Eindhoven. The production facility in Eindhoven is therefore: approx. 900,000 m2. In total, more than 7,000 employees work on the site in Eindhoven. For example, in 2021 a total of 60,000 trucks were produced. In addition, DAF's new generation of trucks has been awarded the title of 'International Truck of the Year 2022'.job application
Are you technically gifted and do you think you can master the operation of any machine? Then become the new link in our beautiful production process.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.