Are you looking for a new challenge as Lab Technician? Are you a recent graduate or professional looking for an opportunity to work for a unique employer? The Virus Mycoplasma team of the Quality Control lab of Janssen Biologics is looking for you!what we offer
- A salary between €2.716,- and €3.200,- per month
- A workplace at an international organization
- A pleasant working environment
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- A working week of 40 hours
- Full compensation for public transport
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- You have completed relevant MLO or Bachelor Education
- Take a high degree of accuracy and initiative
- You enjoy performing routine tests in the lab
- Good oral and written expression skills in English
- Working together in a team as well as independent is something that you like
The Microbiology subsection Virus Mycoplasma department tests the microbiological quality of intermediates for the whole GPSG for final product release. Techniques are used to detect mycoplasma and virus contamination. You perform mycoplasma and virus analyzes according to SOP and GLP/GMP guidelines. In collaboration with the Team Leader you take care of the implementation of the work processes. You participate in projects and ensure proper realization and communication.
Within this position you will:
- Preform PCR, Cell culture, BioFire, Mycoplasma & Virus detecting Assays
- Take care of accurate administration
- Work by GMP / GLP guidelines
- Be in charge of checking test data
- Timely report test results
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen Biologics B.V. (formerly Centocor B.V.) has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, infectious and autoimmune diseases. Examples are Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. The medicines are not commonplace, and so is Janssen. An interesting company on all fronts where at least 1100 employees are the hub of our success.
Other relevant information regarding this position:
- You will receive an ADV supplement of 5.5% on top of your salary
- On top of your salary you will receive a holiday allowance of 8.33%
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- In consultation, it is examined whether additional tasks or participation in projects is possible.
- It is important to have a European passport or a valid working permit for working in the Netherlands
If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy.
- Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we see a possible match based on your CV and motivation we will contact you.
- We will ask you for two references.