The Dealer Part Support is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. They support headquarters, dealerships and retailers.
For this department we're looking for a logistic service representative!
- Flexible contract
- Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Schedule your own hours! Hybrid working
- Logistic Customer Service
- Personal development
- International and dynamic environment
You are a real problem-solver and already have experience within the (logistic) customer service. You have a basic understanding of demand and supply and also logistic processes.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English;
- (Near-) native level of the German language and the Dutch/French Language!
- You're stress resistant;
- You have good IT-skills;
- You can act as a brand ambassador.
Dealerships order parts on a daily basis. You will handle those incoming inquiries according to company policies and with usage of the correct systems.
Escalated inquiries are also a daily task. You will handle these escalations as good as possible and act if necessary. With your understanding of logistic processes you look for solutions.
You will have contact with dealerships and the supply manager.
- Handle escalations;
- Maintain relationship to dealerships;
- Monitor workload and escalations;
- Analyse logistic issues.
Working for Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center means working in the beautiful city of Maastricht, The Netherlands! The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and take on a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
- International environment
- Personal development plan
- Great team
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply quickly by clicking the "Sollicitatie" button below! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.