Hi! We are delighted that you are interested in this vacancy for expedition employee. Have you always wanted to know how packages are handled at Fed-ex? Do you enjoy learning and developing yourself? Read more about this fun challenge soon!what we offer
- Salary of € 12,23 per hour
- Choose whether you work in the morning or evening
- Chance of a permanent contract within six months
- Working for a market leader
- Follow training within Fed-ex
- Good working atmosphere within the team
To get started as a expedition employee, it is important that you can work accurately. You handle responsibility well. It doesn't matter if the packages are big or small, you are strong enough to lift everything.
- You speak Dutch or English
- You are available at least 3 days a week, at least on Wednesday and Friday
- You can request a VBG (Note, this process takes longer)
Before you start working as an expedition employee, you will follow a few training courses. You learn how to deal with dangerous goods and how to check packages. Then the real work begins. You are going to unload the trucks coming from Schiphol. The packages are all placed on the conveyor belt. You will then sort the packages on the assembly line with a hand scanner. This way you can divide the Fed-ex and TNT packages over different regions. At the end of the line, your colleagues are ready to strategically load the vans.
- Unloading trucks and placing packages on the conveyor belt
- Check and sort packages for different regions
- Follow different courses and get your forklift certificate
FedEx, is a major international mail order company that provides logistics and courier services by ground, sea and air, including heavy freight. As an expedition employee you play an important role in this organization. You will have the opportunity to continue to develop. For example, you can obtain a forklift certificate and follow various training courses. In addition, after 8 weeks of working, you will automatically be included in our pension scheme.
- The address is Nautilusweg 18, 3542 AB Utrecht
- Working hours are Monday to Friday between 5.00 and 9.30 and between 16.30 and 20.00
- Travel allowance up to € 15,20 per day
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy for expedition employee? Then don't wait any longer and apply via the button below.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.