For several hotels we are looking for a Housekeeping supervisor (m/f) for 40 hours a week. The work is spread over 5 days of approximately 8 hours a day. The purpose of the position is to direct the operational activities and where necessary intervene in cleaning activities.
- Managing operational activities;
- Training new employees;
- Supplying and tidying up the linen room;
- Checking the rooms in accordance with the agreed standard;
- Prepare as hostess/host;
- Carry out cleaning work yourself if necessary.
- Correct, careful and timely execution of the above activities;
- Ensuring an effective, efficient and accurate way of working;
- Comply with the generally applicable company regulations;
- Ensure clear management of resources and materials;
- Responding to complaints and requests from the client;
- Monitoring authorization hours.
- Requesting the required material in a timely manner;
- Assigning tasks to employees;
- Giving directions and instructions to employees;
- Maintaining contact with employees, manager and client;
- Report staffing and implementation problems to manager.
Knowledge and skills
- Dutch or English speaking;
- Speaking Turkish or Bulgarian is a plus;
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Cleaning experience is required; Experience in similar positions is an advantage.
The suitable candidate meets the criteria below
- Proactive attitude;
- Flexible attitude: be available 7 days a week;
- Have good communication skills;
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Have perseverance.