Are you experienced in export, customer care, and/or service and order management? Do you speak both English and French fluently and are you available for a full-time position at one of the largest medical companies in the world? And can you think and work at a Bachelor's degree level? If so, this job at Medtronic is right up your alley! Please keep reading to learn more about this challenging position.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a French and English speaking export coordinator for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Please note you will be offered a direct contact with Medtronic!
As a export coordinator in customer care operations, you will be monitoring physical and information flows, as well as incoming calls and e-mails regarding export and shipping. Your responsibilities and tasks will include the following:
- Processing orders in ERP (i.e. SAP) systems
- Managing incoming calls and e-mails
- Processing requests, tender documents and letters of credit
- Maintaining close working relationships with various partners and departments
- Resolving issues and providing reactive communication towards customers
- Providing support by applying knowledge of Medtronic processes
Your challenge will be to exceed customers' expectations and take care of their every needs, while ensuring that company policies are followed. Working hours
Your working hours in this position are flexible.
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF level 4 degree or higher
- You can work and think at a level equivalent to that required for a Bachelor's degree
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in export-related customer care and/or service and order management
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are also fluent in French
- You are capable of using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
- You have a customer service background and focus
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Maastricht or Kerkrade
- You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
Furthermore, Manpower and Medtronic are looking for a pro-active candidate who is able to build lasting relationships with various partners in different departments and disciplines. You should have a strong sense of responsibility, as well as problem solving skills. Other nice-to-haves include experience with Emerging Markets and knowledge of letters of credit. Starting date
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible. Are you interested in this position at Medtronic? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of export shipping coordinator is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the "Solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can't continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
Medtronic aims to change and improve healthcare across the globe by pushing the boundaries of technology, services and therapies. As a company that challenges itself to make every day better than the day before, Medtronic helps alleviate pain and extends lives of people all over the world.
Originally a medical repair company, Medtronic was founded in 1949 and is now mong the largest medical technology companies worldwide. With more than 89,000 currently employed by Medtronic, hospitals, physicians and patients in over 155 countries depend on services and solutions provided. The European Operations Centre for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen is where you will be working.
Do you want to make a positive difference in thousands of people's live and take healthcare to the next level? If so, Medtronic might be the company for you!
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of €2,400 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with Medtronic
- A job for a longer period of time
Uren per week: