Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Intercompany Export Specialist for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Please note: this is a temporary job for eight to ten months with a chance to extend your contract.
To support the Emerging Markets Export department you are responsible to maintain and enable smooth processes and communications between the respective stakeholders in the region(s), Logistics and Supply Chain teams with a strong focus on operational excellence. You will also check the deliveries and shipments in the ERP systems. Furthermore, you are responsible for issue resolution and the communication towards the customer. As an export specialist, you will have close working relationships with the local downstream distribution centers, customer care service centers and other teams to solve issues and investigations. An overview of your responsibilities:
- Processing and monitoring stock transfer orders for timely delivery at destination
- Managing incoming calls, e-mails and special requests
- Resolving issues and communicating this towards customers
- Ensuring correct export and import processes are followed
- Performing investigations due to issues and coordinating the issues with other teams
What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of €2,800,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower
- Pension accrual via Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract for a period of eight to ten months with a chance of extending your contract