Are you interested in a full-time position in customer service and do you speak French? Are you empathetic and a patient person? And are you genuinely excited to help customers? Erkennst du dich in diesem Profil wieder? Then Manpower might be looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a temporary French speaking customer care representative for Medtronic in Heerlen.
As a customer care employee you will be supporting customers in Order-To-Cash processes. This includes: disputes, orders, returns and credits. This may include basic analytical and operational support cross-department, cross-region/country and cross-business.
You can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Training and coaching new employees
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Keeping customer expectation and satisfaction high
- Performing standard support services to Medtronic's Front Office, sales force and customers
- Monitoring of information flows as well as resolving incoming issues
2200,00 bruto per maand
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
You fit the following profile:
- You have completed intermediate vocational education (MBO or EQF) or higher
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are also fluent in French
- You preferably have experience with SAP
- You have at least 1 year experience as a customer service representative
- You preferably live in (the area of) Heerlen, for example in Kerkrade, Valkenburg, Maastricht or Sittard
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills
- You have a service mindset
- You can work independently
You will start your new job as soon as possible. Would you like to work at Medtronic?
Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online using the "Solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can't continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
If the vacancy of customer care representative is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
We look forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Medtronic is a company that is dedicated to improve the health of people on this planet. They are a leader in medical technology, services, and solutions.
Together, Medtronic and Covidien work worldwide to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in continuously improving ways. As one company, they can accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations. Key in this process is the right staff. This is an ideal opportunity to join them, and become part of their commitment to the health of others.
The combined resources of Medtronic and Covidien will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic, both in the lives of others and in your career.
It's a full-time function and you will start work between 7am and 9am. You can decide what time you would like to start your working day.
What do we offer you?
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A temporary job for a period of 12 months
- Gross salary €2,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of €0.19 euros per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Uren per week: