YoungCapital is an employment agency but does it very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer each year many students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities. To make us even smarter, accelerate our growth even further and make our customers even happier, we are currently looking for a Teamcoach/ Ruby on Rails developer.
What are you going to do
Within YoungCapital, we are an IT department of some 60 developers that develop technological innovations on a data-driven and agile way. In our Research and Development team we are working on a series of impressive and cool applications. Most of these applications we develop ourselves; for example all the 25 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), machine learning algorithms and many many others. We are looking for an enthusiastic lead backend Ruby on Rails developer, who wants to work at an organization that prioritizes growth. We are a hardworking, ambitious team and we are looking for the right developer who are willing to grow with us and have the same energy as we have.
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- You will have a Mac book Pro or a Chromebook;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- An awesome and healthy lunch!
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo or University level or equivalent by experience.
- At least 6 years of experience using Ruby on Rails, in 2 different industries;
- You dream in English, an extra European language would be great! (Dutch is not mandatory);
- Knowledge of (My)SQL is absolutely necessary;
- You have some leadership experience and at least managed 1 large project from start to finish;
- You dare to challenge your colleagues for a game of table football;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company, instead of a recruitment agency. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy. Are you curious about what we can offer you? check this: www.youngcapital.nl/over-yc/werken-bij
Are you interested in this great job as a Lead Backend Developer with teamcoach responsibilities? Apply directly online via the application button. For more information, please call Roos Meij at 06-22505933.
Uren per week: