Do you have leadership skills and experience as an Operator in the food industry? Are you in need of a new challenge? Then come work at NewForrest!
As an Operator you are responsible for monitoring and adjusting a part of the production process. Together with a Production Employee you make sure that the production line delivers good results.
You are also responsible for the following activities:
- Instructing Production employees and temporary workers;
- Building up and dismantling of machines and/or production lines.
- Giving instructions to Production employees until assembly and disassembly;
- Operating, replenishing and checking all machines or production lines for processing raw materials;
- Checking and correcting machines for speed, temperature, dosage and level;
- Monitoring and controlling production and tracking production data using available forms and/or DPS system;
- Ensuring that work on the line is done in accordance with applicable HACCP, company and hygiene regulations;
- A full-time job in 2 shifts;
- An hourly wage starting at €14.81 excluding shift bonus;
- Shift bonus (up to 33% in the evening shifts);
- Within the company you get the opportunity to further develop yourself within your field of expertise;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Initially a temporary contract, with good performance a chance for a permanent position.
Enthusiastic? Great! Then apply quickly or call 0345-752990 for more information.Functie-eisen
As a person, you are attentive, accurate and flexible. You see the work that needs to be done and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have demonstrable experience as a (Food) Operator;
- You are full-time available in 2 shifts;
- You master the Dutch or English language;
- You have knowledge of HACCP;
- You have knowledge of how to handle chemicals and the applicable CCPs.
NewForrest mainly employs hard workers with an eye for quality and food safety. Although it is hard work, there is a pleasant working atmosphere within NewForrest and there are plenty of opportunities within the company to develop yourself! Currently there are over 120 proud employees working daily to make and package the snack products.
NewForrest is best reached by own transportation and easy to drive from several large cities such as Utrecht, Nijmegen, Arnhem, Amersfoort and Wageningen. There is ample parking space. It is not possible to get to the location by public transport.
14.81 - 19.69