You have been working as a mechanic for several years, but there is more in you. Then develop your talent further at Ebusco. We are looking for a senior assembly engineer for a challenging and highly varied job. A job in which you perform complex assembly work. In addition, you are the right hand of the team leader. As a result, you are actively involved in the interpretation of your work.
In this permanent position, you work on the future of electric buses. You will work at the modern production site in Deurne. There, a contract is ready for you straight away. Because Randstad and Ebusco believe in your talent.
- between € 2500 to € 2900 based on work experience
- + 14% shift add-ons from january
- internal training and development opportunities
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- easy access, parking in front of the door
- fun company parties and sports activities
What do we ask of you as a senior assembly technician? Naturally, like us, you are interested in technology! In addition, you recognise yourself in the following points;
- you preferably have a degree or work experience in the automotive or technical sector
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
- you are familiar with electronics, mechanics and hydraulics;
- you can read technical drawings
- you have knowledge of measuring and test equipment;
- you are eager to learn;
- you are a natural leader and like to think along in improvements
You diagnose, repair and maintain the buses. Customer focus and quality are your drivers here. These can be both electrical and mechanical repairs. You will work with modern techniques and tools.
You are the right hand of the team leader. This means that you actively contribute to improvements in processes and work distribution. You supervise new employees and have a mentoring role. You also replace your manager in case of illness or holidays. Naturally, you can grow from this role into a managerial position yourself.
Thanks to your technical experience, you ensure that the latest buses are perfectly transported to the customer. In addition, you will also contribute to a cleaner world!
- remedying electrical faults;
- assembling air-conditioning systems;
- assembling drive systems;
- supervising new employees
- replacing manager in case of illness/holiday
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and frontrunner. This is what they are for the development and production of fully electric buses. A company that is in full development and growing tremendously as a result. But they can't do this without you. This is why you will be regularly updated on company developments. Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is valued equally.
They want to grow together with you. That's why a lot of time and energy is put into your development. This not only makes Ebusco better, but you too! There is also room and time for sociability! Think about a nice cup of coffee in the company canteen, family days, staff parties and much more...
Due to growth, they expect to switch from a day shift schedule to a 2-shift schedule from December 2022. Good to take this into account in your diary in advance. Of course, you will receive extra shift bonus for this.
- salary between € 2700 and € 3500 gross + 14% shift bonus (from December)
- an immediate one-year contract
- many career opportunities in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and valued
- 25 holidays, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on health insurance
Want to know more about this vacancy or have another question?
You can call us on phone number 06-23879892. Of course, you can also e-mail us.