For a relation in the area Boxmeer we are looking for a HR Generalist, preferable for 40 hours a week.
To drive business performance the HR Generalist provides direction and support to management and employees on personnel and organizational issues, aligned with business objectives.
The HR Generalist is responsible for daily operational/advisory tasks within the HR department with main focus on specific areas like: training & development, job valuation, onboarding, absenteeism and reporting within budget.
The HR Generalist acts as a point of contact for all employees and managers within the scope.
Responsible for monitoring the correct application of HR processes, providing information about HR related topics/legislation and outlining performance issues.
Controls HR related costs and contributes to a good working environment by managing HR processes.
- Gives information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions.
- Initiates, leads and participates in projects and delivers support when required regarding HR and cross functional projects
- Responsible for all tasks regarding training, onboarding, job descriptions an valuation, administration and reporting and absence
- Responsible for coaching supervisors and managers regarding the main focus areas.
- Delivers information and support to enable HR colleagues and managers to execute their work.
- Coaches supervisors and managers in managing employee performance.
- Investigates the possibilities for subsidy and submits subsidy requests in collaboration with concerned parties.
- In order to drive business improvement provides support and information concerning:
- Quality of the workforce;
- Leadership and organizational development
- Intake, mobility and turnover
- HR processes, procedures, administration and reporting
- Relationship with external parties;
- Compensation and benefits, job descriptions and valuation
- HR instruments
- Bachelors degree in HRM
- No specific certifications required
- 3 - 5 + of professional experience, preferably in a production environment
- Knowledge of labor legislation and social security
- Solid computing skills (MS Office, HR database systems)
- Language: Dutch, English (both verbal and written)
- Planning and organizing
- Customer orientation
- Persuasion and influence
Are u are the talent we are looking for ? Sollicitate on the green button!
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Uren per week: